In accordance with article 13 and 14 of the GDPR EU 679/2016, we inform you about the use of your “personal data”.
Below is the information you need to know in order to use the website www.star-europe.com (from now on “Site”) without any concern and fully aware of the data you have given or will give during your navigation on the Site.
In any case we inform you that your “sensitive data” will not be processed.
Controllers and scope of application
The data controller for the collected data is Star Automation Europe S.p.a (hereafter Controller), whose details have been previously reported.
The Website and / or its Controller are not responsible for the processing of data collected on pages beyond the second level domain or its possible sub-domains.
Sources of personal data
The applications dedicated to the functioning of this site may detect, during their normal operation, some of your data (whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols), even though these may not be not directly associated with you.
The data collected may include, but are not limited to, the IP address, the domain names and the browser on the computers used to connect to the Site, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system and the IT environment you use.
In any case, these data do not allow to determine your identity and are therefore considered as anonymous.
Purpose of the data processing
Your data will be treated as anonymous and processed in an aggregate form for statistical purposes, in order to ensure continuity of service and to improve the Site.
If you do not agree with this practice, you are requested not to browse the site nor to use the services offered.
In some cases, the IP address could be used for the exclusive purpose of blocking any possible attempt to damage the Site itself, as well as any activity representing a crime under the laws in force.
Methods of data processing
The data you provide and those gathered by the Site are processed only for the time strictly necessary.
They are treated electronically and aggregated for the purposes set out above.
In order to browse the Site, the disclosure of personal data is not required, except for those anonymous and that are strictly necessary for the purposes detailed above.
However, some sections of the Site require the creation of an authorization profile and its authentication to allow the navigation. The creation of the profile involves the communication of personal data to the Site, besides the anonymous ones required for simple browsing.
Individuals or groups of individuals who can access data or learn about them
Direct access to your data is allowed only to the data controller indicated above.
The hosting provider is Host.it and it may potentially have access to data only for technical urgent and necessary reasons, which may require an intervention in order not to compromise the functionality and security of the Site.
Rights of the data subject
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the controller, of the managers and of the designated representative;
- of the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, processors or auditors.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the declaration that the operations and the content mentioned in letters 3.1 and 3.2 have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this task proves impossible or involves a use of means noticeably disproportionate to the protected right.
- The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him / her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.